COMMERCIAL LAW & SMALL BUSINESS LEGAL ADVICE
Commercial Law & BUSINESS-RELATED LEGAL Agreements
Understanding commercial law and agreements can be an overwhelming process. Let the expert solicitors at P Law Sunshine Coast handle the hassle for you and explain exactly what an agreement or document says before you sign.
P Law’s range of commercial law services includes:
- Drafting commercial documents
- Reviewing and advising regarding commercial documents
- Terms and Conditions for your business
- Terms of Service or Trade for your business
- Drafting and/or advising on personal guarantee documents when dealing with a company client
- Drafting and advising on various ad hoc agreements
Get the right advice today. Contact the commercial law solicitors at P Law and schedule an appointment to discuss your needs.
BUSINESS LAWYERS & SMALL BUSINESS LEGAL SERVICES
Starting a business can be a complicated process. P Law Sunshine Coast’s goal is to make starting, selling or running your business as hassle-free as possible.
P Law’s business law services include:
- Advice when buying and selling a business
- Business contracts, including purchase or sale of business
- Business succession and asset protection
- Subletting of premises
- Business property and leasing
- Insurance advice and assistance
- Business name registration
- Business Lease agreements
- Specialist small or medium business advice
- Business structure, management and administration advice
- Lending agreements and securities
- Drafting and reviewing retail and commercial leases
- Negotiations on your behalf
- Partnership and joint venture agreements
- Corporate mergers, acquisitions & sales
- Bankruptcy and debt collection
- General commercial and corporation legal advice
Whether the small business legal advice you need relates to the best business structure to implement or anything else with legal implications, or you just want someone to manage the legal side of your business for you, P Law Sunshine Coast can do it. Contact the P Law team at their Birtinya office today to organise a consultation.